View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 19:26   #30
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Religion and the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
If the Bible were without any discrepancies, you'd be like, "man, it's soooo faked", and now we've discovered God works in mysterious ways you're like, "dude, it's got mistakes". I'm not going to go through the entirely banal list; I'm not even going to attempt to address the numerous things in favour of the Bible as a historical record.
Let's all stop before someone mentions Hitler*, shall we?

*Damn.
the arrogance of your type of christian is galling.

I see no reason why the bible being full of contradictions should effect someone's faith.

HOWEVER it is full of contradictions and it is offensive in the extreme to pretend that it is not or dismiss the fact that it is when people legitimately point it out.

I'm sure that Jehova will happilly admit it in heaven