View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 12:05   #13
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Religion and the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
I have heard many people claim this but never had seen anyone prove it. There are many passages that apear to be in contridiction on a quick reading of the english, but on careful study of the Hebrew or Greek the issues have been resolved. I took a class in college taught by an aithest on the old testement as literature and the first day he challenged anyone in the class to find an contridiction in the text and over the course of the semester no one could find a single error that couldn't be reasonably explained with a proper understanding of the hebrew or the context.
Deuteronomy 25:5 and Leviticus 20:21

It appears that no one in your class was particularly hard working or bright.