View Single Post
Unread 16 Sep 2006, 00:48   #5
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Religion and the truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefoundation
I just read a version of shakespears hamlet. it started with a paragraph how many things in old English could be misinterpreted. And that a lot of the printings had miss copies. I seen a program about Nostradamus, (old fortune teller) How the parts of the text where miscopied by printers. Just remove a letter, miss a space bar. And old or ancient words have a very different meaning.

the bibble was completed between 300-650
the koran was completed between 700-1000

So we can truly say we should inter-per books from the 13th and 17th century, but people live, and even go to war for way older books. Can anyone explain this?
I'm not sure that any man can explain what you want to say.

EDIT: now i am not happy with the red blobs i see by your name. I do think that you need to know more about history. but then so do a lot here.