Thread: Piyush Jindal
View Single Post
Unread 3 Sep 2008, 21:12   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Piyush Jindal

Quote:
Originally Posted by SepH View Post
Hey may not have been a hero, but surely evacuating the city was the right idea. It was (as mentioned before) a class 4 hurricane and it would be stupid to take any chances with it.
If we take this as a sample of those on the other side of the argument to me, I assume I will be crowned victorious in a charming little ceremony?

Perhaps with some sort of cake?