View Single Post
Unread 21 Oct 2005, 18:39   #11
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Detective Debreu and the High Street Double Homicide

s|k sat at his desk pondering what to post on GD next when the phone rang.

It was the voices inside his head calling to tell him to post something, anything and to do so quickly. The ants were on the move again. Marching in a never ending tap dance of insanity. How to calm them?

Their foot steps drummed away at his consciousness, "Post! Post! Post!" they seemed to say.

"But I have nothing to say."

"Post! Post! Post!"

"I am already perceived as a lunatic."

"Post! Post! Post!"

"For the love of god (which I don't believe in and can spend thousands of hours exploring with you and will given the slightest excuse) stop the marching."

"POST! POST! POST!'

"I can't. I can't. Don't make me do it again."

'POST! POST! POST!

"Detective Debreu sat hunched..............................."