View Single Post
Unread 18 Dec 2009, 03:55   #5
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold
Re: Planetarion the game we love to hate

I would have agreed until now. But for me it has come to the point where if nothing significant is done I'll just go find another game to play... like Hyperiums.
I can't face the prospect of having r35 being a repeat of r33 or r34, the most boring rounds I ever played.
zpeti thought his brain would be enough to turn PA into a popular game... well the hard fact is you need a real business plan and the cash behind it to come up with the new PA we're all dreaming of. On the cheap the best you can do is run the game as it is, hoping someone will come forward to freely propose new stats, a new skin, a new idea easy to implement... just to keep the core vaguely interested.

I'm sure if the community decided as a whole to move to another game, we would all have more fun playing.