Thread: 1680
View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2007, 02:51   #46
dragonsjem
Darkling's WIFE

dragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to alldragonsjem is a name known to all
Re: 1680

Smiling Julianna moved from the Norweigan's table toward the new arrival. She couldn't help but feel concerned for the man, she could tell he needed a job. She wasn't sure how long he would even be able to pay for room and board but she couldn't bring herself to think about throwing him out. Soon, there had to be a job. It seemed odd for so few ships needing repair, but maybe the jobs didn't drift this far from shore.

Clearing her thoughts she approached the new arrival, moving a little warily as he had chosen to clad himself slightly in the shadow. As she got closer she realized she recognized him and let out the breath she was holding. She didn't know his name but he had been in the English Rose before and he always behaved himself. Stepping closer to see him clearly, she spoke.

"Welcome back sir. Can I interest you in a nice meal of roast pork and vegetables? I'm afraid I only prepare my more extravagent meals when requested by guests staying here."

* tiger uses the ultimate way in, trough the water pipes
* Shadowhawk idly points out that this is #rpgal, the pipes are probably blocked from all the bs that you come up with.
dragonsjem is offline   Reply With Quote