Thread: #forums
View Single Post
Unread 31 Jul 2007, 22:23   #67
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: #forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I am still lurking and reading this thread, I just can't be bothered to flog this dead horse by stating and restating my opinion as it won't achieve anything. JBG won't apologise as he thinks he's being hilarious, and even if he did I'm not sure KoeN would return.

One less regular user in #forums. Well done guys.
I appreciate that you have never liked jonny. Though I also (being eternal and wise) also appreciate the delicious irony that the two of you would get on exceptionally well were you to meet*.

But please for the love of rational sanity, in deference to the fact that the enlightenment really did happen and is not just a delicious gin induced dream, stop mourning koen. For YEARS everybody who has ever spoken to him for more than 5 minutes has tried to find a way to never repeat the experience.

If GD, #Forums or anything we hold dear had 3 members - you koen and me then koen leaving would still be an achievement.

As it is the ****er has not even left and you keep going on and on and on ...

*Jonny I give my word that when I type this I do so knowing that Tom is actually lovely and fun and not at all as awful as he is presently coming across.