View Single Post
Unread 20 Oct 2005, 17:15   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] PL#09 - starts saturday 22nd october

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
1st March 2005. You stopped playing when I introduced the 3 player team thing, though I doubt the two events were connected. Nice to see you back, you were generally a top 5 player when you could be arsed
Three player what? I don't have to talk to other people do I? ((

PS You took a mystery and made me want it and then you got a pedestal and put me on it, you made me love you out of feeling nothing it's just something that you do.