View Single Post
Unread 25 Dec 2007, 02:50   #46
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: a political summary of r24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
. It all comes down to loyalty and trust. Where is the players loyalty? BGs tend to keep together dispite different alliances (Gosu etc) and loyalty is with your close friends, not the ally you went to for one round.
What you are saying here holds plenty of truth. And it also holds what I think is 100% wrong with this game, or maybe the mentality of today's players. While earlier you wouldn't dream of giving up your alliance (well most of the people wouldn't at least) most of the players now have their loyalty elsewhere and it is killing this game.

Or maybe that is what the problem is, the true Planetarion players have left, and all we're left with is the ones that didn't have the sense to leave before the quality of the players turned to poo. Who am I to guess, after all, I'm still playing.

I would love to see a round where people actually tried to put their alliance first to get a REAL alliance round where the battle between the alliances were significantly more pointed than it is now. Now its just a thin soup because of all the mixed relations with people's loyalties going in all directions instead of focusing on just one thing.