View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2011, 23:21   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Proposal for the creation of the roundly block against Apprime

It would be a truly remarkable change if ODDR weren't working with Apprime this round. Given that I've had apprime members tell me at various points that you're co-operating with them*, and further given that omega have obviously witnessed an unusually high level of incs from yourselves, no, I do not believe that you have just gal raided randomly. Perhaps you have decided to do so tonight, or last night, or something like that but trying to explain away what we were referring to, ie the question of "who blocked first" is, at best, disingenuous. Moreover, realistically, it's wholly irrelevant as it's painfully obvious that Apprime and CT, at least, have been working together, and as such any fair contest between #1 and #2 existed only in max's head.

A lonely existence for sure.

*admittedly nothing has ever been said about a comprehensive co-op ever night