View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 16:35   #40
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rules enforcement

Firstly and most importantly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allfather
If she had boobies like Appocco i doubt she would be dissed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smudge
Indeed.
Appoco has manboobs which are indeed the definition of FTW
There might be some excuse for Allfather, but unless Smudge thinks I've been eating like Jamie and Oliver there's no way I have huge manboobs, and that's even before we take Fiery's attributes into consideration.

The situations referenced above aren't the same, despite the information that has been organised. I will attempt to paraphrase the situations and clarify the issue, despite fact this breaks the defacto rule about not discussing cases.

As referenced, B|nTaRa mailed Kileman to ask to land for XP. He sent several in-game e-mails, a few of which were replied to carefully by Kileman telling him all B|nTaRa would get was his ships turned into salvage. He said he was willing to lose the roids again, but wanted the XP, even to the MH.

This is against the rules, so he got closed.

arc said he was being fleet caught and requested that Keizari pull his fleet in return for roids. Keizari reported this (with parts of what was apparently a fair few converstations with Fiery quoted above) and pulled his fleet. arc never actually let Keizari steal the asteroids, and later explained that he was actually happily waiting to steal the Fi sent having already saved his ships. Keizari would have therefore pretty much lost the fleet catch and the roids, and his Fi fleet.
Apparently something which wasn't mentioned was Fiery apoligising to Keizari for not letting him send his Fi fleet and letting arc have the oppertunity to let himself be roided instead of stealing the ships. It's therefore an unproven issue, but it's very much in doubt as to whether arc was lying himself out of trouble or agreeing to a lesser evil of losing free roids instead of the loss of ships, hence arc still being open.

Hopefully this helps to clear up some of the issues.