View Single Post
Unread 1 Jun 2007, 14:36   #37
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Rules enforcement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
I do not feel Bintara is being silenced, but in your behavior, you are continously trying to disencourage people from critisizing the actions of the multihunter team.
If thats what you are interpreting from me, then it is a bit off from what my intentions were.
All im trying to do is point out the procedures to go through for certain situations and ultimately who to go to for it all.
the forums arent a good place to go for individual cases, but they are good for discussing general things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
In the wake of recent events, it seems that there are plenty of people in the community who would welcome an open discussion regarding the rules, even incorporating the multihunters to a further extent than just "We won't talk about it, it's our COC".
something for the suggestions forum as you hinted earlier?