Thread: Stats Round 27
View Single Post
Unread 3 Aug 2008, 13:01   #339
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Stats Round 27

overall I like these stats so far, its a bit difficult to tell how well they will work out without guns/emp res and armor/guns however I am sure U will manage to balance it all

I am glad that you took out the xan de targeting de as I think that made the xan de/fr fleet too strong.

otherwise atm I think that the terran de fleet is probably the strongest fleet as it is most able to be consentrated on 2 classes of ship making it difficult to attack. we may have the somewhat unusual situation where terrans are able to attack xans (assuming they are willing to face equal init fights with peg vs banshee or harpy vs ghost) but it is rather more difficult for xans to roid terrans than it has been previously. On the other hand they will most likely be better at attacking players that have strong cr/bs fleets than they were last round, and they will no longer be the constant target of cat cr attacks or etd bs/cr as they now have emp flack for the shadow.

I have never played zik so I am not in a very good position to say this but with their roiding fleets made up of entirely steal ships they may well be in a difficult position finding targets they can roid without very large losses until they have stolen other races ships. I understand that the idea of the pillager and rogue is to provide an addition to attack fleets to help this should it be necessary, tho with both only targeting 1 shiptype it will probably still be pretty easy to defend against.

otherwise I probably would have preferred etd to not have both their roiding fleets as entirely emp as I suspect this will lure alot of etd players into building only the emp ships when its the kill ships that make them difficult to attack (particularly odd given your arguments for the etd cr fleet last round)... but then if the last few rounds are anything to go by there will be not be many etd in the uni and thy will mostly be chosen by ppl who know what they are doing with them.

anyhow like it so far, keep up the good work

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote