View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:04   #100
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
The rep comments come from shit people who aren't willing to post their comments publicly.

They aren't willing to help because they cannot accept the truth that they have no ****ing clue about what is happening in our world. They are brainwashed, and they think everyone who disagrees with them is brainwashed.

What the people in Europe perceive as reality is fiction. I have seen it. News in Europe is fiction. I can't be clearer. I have been analyzing the European media for 19 years. My favorite thing is to watch an event and then read what the European media have to say about it. If you were not there, you do not know what happened.

You, sir, and all of your EU compatriots, are completely fooked.
Ever considered that maybe you're the one that is brainwashed and has a bad perception of reality?

Or do you still believe Iraq has weapons of mass destruction?

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote