View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 23:01   #99
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
The rep comments come from shit people who aren't willing to post their comments publicly.
This is idiotic. The rep function is there precisely for that.

Quote:
They aren't willing to help because they cannot accept the truth that they have no ****ing clue about what is happening in our world. They are brainwashed, and they think everyone who disagrees with them is brainwashed.
This is an absurd generalisation.

Quote:
What the people in Europe perceive as reality is fiction. I have seen it. News in Europe is fiction. I can't be clearer. I have been analyzing the European media for 19 years. My favorite thing is to watch an event and then read what the European media have to say about it. If you were not there, you do not know what happened.
Do you have any examples? Contradictory news reports etc?

Quote:
You, sir, and all of your EU compatriots, are completely fooked.
Rite.