View Single Post
Unread 11 Apr 2007, 19:22   #89
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: bad rep/good rep.. what s the points and why no comments when issued?

Dead_Meat: Erm. I meant people migrate because they are sick of GD's strengthened negativity. Nodrog: I was complaining the weighted reputation system gives more power to the regulars so they can construct their preferred forum to the detriment of anyone who may not wish to live in this environment; therefore it forces a dull, protective clique. I can't see what rating your choler would gain.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote