View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 15:51   #218
DigitalZero
Round 1er

DigitalZero will become famous soon enoughDigitalZero will become famous soon enough
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
ND stands alone, but when u look at alliance relations u see they NAP'd CT again
At PT 403, ND stood alone.. that is the topic..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
Did you or did you not give 2 options to ODDR either nap you, or Newdawn would leave their galaxies. But yes your right you didnt go to oddr 'begging' for a nap, instead you went there trying to use blackmail instead. To me thats a form of threatening wouldnt you agree? Which also shows desperation. But what do i know.
No I did not say to ODDR, NAP ME OR ND would leave. I told carDi since he was involved in ptargetting ND that if he wants to continue to p-target ND, then I will make sure 11:5 gets ****ed. As for Threatening, yes, I said in my above post, shake because ND threatened someone, because we never do, and ohh my, its not like other alliances do the same shit. Desperation, when you have 250+ waves a night for 1 week 2 days, then yea, you want to know whats going on, like I said, I never begged for NAPS from either ODDR/ROCK.
So threatening ODDR for a NAP never happened, m8.

As for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin
In responce to you not approaching ROCK, oh you have.
More like, Oh I tried. You were the only one I could get in touch with because your HC is inactive, and I know you are sitting right there. I never said I'd be hitting ROCK on certain nights, I said if this incomming didn't stop ND would be hitting ROCK, which I do not want to happen. Now I dont care tbh. There is not 1 time I asked a NAP from ROCK or ODDR, i said I wanted an official word from A or B. Neither ODDR nor ROCk could give me A or B, because they need to ask C for permission. Im sure we all know who C is, and if the rest of the universe doesn't see it, silly shame on you.

We will continue to have fun no matter what you guys send at us. And MaX, my apologies but did I ever even talk to your ass on IRC? You seem to know so much about me but yet never pm'd me to care to say hello.

I knew AD needed a fire thread this round.

Round 1 - 6: NewDawn
- 3,4,5 - ND HC
Round 7: NeMeSiS
Round 8,9: ND..then retired
Round 12: return to PA. NewDawn
Round 13 - Present: NewDawn, 35+ HC.

PA-Radio!!!
DigitalZero is offline   Reply With Quote