View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 14:55   #215
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I don't really know what to say here. Like at all. Does anyone else think that complaining about being blocked against, exaggerating the size of the block and calling for the opposing alliance to disband as they're a 'disgrace' is not whining? I mean bar actually posting a link to someone who's barely able to get the words out between all the tears I'm unsure what more you could possibly want. If you really are that slow perhaps you could look at vampiria's avatar when you're rereading the post and imagine the kid in that saying those exact words.

If that doesn't work please avoid having children for the sake of the advancement of the human race.
Dude I know my English is not as awesome as yours. But I still wouldn't call mocking enemies as whining. Of course if I force myself to do so like you do I can even see Vamp offering sexual services to the 6 alliances but I'm not doing so.

Speking of disgrace I'll change my sig a little...

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote