View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 00:12   #205
Antic
Legio Victor!

Antic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Dear DigitalZero,

I have to thank you for making me bother remembering my forum pasword. I rather stay away from forum trolling as my postcount compared to forum signup date may indicate.
Though due to my overwhelming respect of your widely known integrity and the highly intellectualy stimulating content of this thread, i will make an exception this time.

I can officialy confirm that what was said in DigitalZeros posted log of me were entirely correct at the time of me writing this message.

Due to the ugly political manouvering behind the scenes this round where ROCK and ODDR has been seen as Flak alliances for potential blocks,
as the daggers some partner alliances could use to stab in the back of other partner alliances in already estabilished blocks or as the bait in scapegoating schemes and ragdoll defence schemes.
The level of trust between certain parties understandably arent as high as it could be.

There is a limit to how much negative political manouvering you can endure before what trust you may have had in involved parties are spent.

DigitalZero asked us for a ceasfire today. I told him we could talk about it if he could get ODDR to agree to it aswell as we are not leaving our friends in ODDR behind to get assaulted.
We have very deep bonds with them since the time ODDR were created and we stand by our brothers and sisters.
This is nessesary as there no longer exists enough trust for us to belive ODDR wont be targeted if we accept such a CF.
As DigitalZero obviously have not struck such a deal with ODDR i offered him a way to get past the trust issues by making a strong statement to the community.

Obviously he thought this to be such a great offer that he had to share it with all of us by posting the log on the general PA forums.

Though i wonder, is this all a jest? Considering that DigitalZero posts about wanting a CF/NAP in a thread with the title this one has?

Is this a show for the audience? Considering that DigitalZero states they will stand by their friends, in a thread with the title this one has?

Is he pulling our legs? Considering that when the intended dagger aimed for the back of the "friend" has slipped out of their grip they are now standing by them?. This in a thread with the title this one has?

Or maybe its just simple Bitterness. Considering that DigitalZero now find himself as Flak for the supposed friend he inteded to put the dagger to then use as Flak for himself.

Isnt Karma a curious thing? DigitalZero, by some considered a skilled politician, has played highly this round. But he gravely underestimated ROCK.
We are nobodys flak. We are nobodys dagger for betraying their "friends". And we strongly believe in "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."

The final insult to injury will be the fact that when this round is over, DigitalZero may very well have been beaten by a Training Alliance that by his own account has a brainless High Command and only a couple of decent members.

//Antic
ROCK High Command
Antic is offline   Reply With Quote