View Single Post
Unread 13 Aug 2007, 15:51   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Economics and politics

Yeah. That's a very valid point. It's really been blown into ackward proportions. From my high seat as an economics student, I've got to say my department is very mathematics orientated, and there are people there who are willing and able to abolish the very reality with an economic model and a little deriving. There's nothing wrong with maths, it's actually very helpful for an economist, and I should pay more attention to it too - but there's a limit where you need to acknowledge the reality and figure out something else than the odd "negotiating stunt" you've read from Sun Tzu or The Peloponnesian wars, especially when you're dealing with a field of expertise not yours. I refered him to the Krugman article (which is a little edgy and offensive to be honest, but has a very valid point), he read it for about two minutes and closed it, stating it's useless. Uncurable.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote