View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2012, 21:13   #62
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: If you had to pay an extra credit for a "restricted" feature....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy View Post
I think it is a worthless idea. The players wanting to perform well will all be forced to buy an extra credit (if you unlock game features with it), basicly doubling the price for an account that wants to do well.

So, a no for me. Also, wouldn't it be better if Jagex started caring first (see my other thread about Jagex being Ominously Silent) before they try to crunch out more money.

P.S.: Things like vhosts should be default, ffs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster View Post
Just to clarify, this is not looking for ways to get more credits from the community without investing in the game. This is more of a "assuming the game grows a bit more, what things that aren't game-changing would you actually be prepared to part with a small amount of money over?"

Merchandising (and non-credit prizes for winners) are completely different areas of conversation that would also come up assuming more attention and time is spent on the game.

I'm personally strongly against making paying more of a differentiator than the upgrade bonus (which is already large enough). Hence, most of my changes being more of this nature.

Interested that people think that changing the queuing would be OK but prelaunch would not be OK (both activity-related).