View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 00:50   #130
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Are you saying comfort isn't a benefit? Or perhaps you thought the word "benefit" only applies to you?
I'm saying I wouldn't see it as a benefit to me, although for other people perhaps. I don't see what people get out of kneeling before "the almighty", in fact - it sickens me. But I can intellectually imagine they are enjoying their servitude on some level.

Quote:
Have you read Plato's "Allegory of the Cave"?
Yes.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote