View Single Post
Unread 9 Feb 2006, 23:36   #129
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Jihad. Reality or Stage-Managed Psychological Warfare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
Forgive me for not referring to a corpus of your earlier posts, if indeed you do mention said spectrum.
You replied to the post containing it, maybe you should try to work on that memory or comprehension problem you have, and not take it out on me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I hate to fall back on the "bless you, but can you prove God doesn't exist" counter, but it's appropriate here.

If, of course, your idea of 'truth' is a relative, subjective belief then this doesn't matter, though you will have nullified your entire point.
Truth is what we can prove to be true. If it were any other way, why would it be considered truth?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote