Thread: 24 season 4!
View Single Post
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 22:40   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: 24 season 4!

BSG 10 is an ace episode, nearly up to the standard of the featurelength prequel aired before the series.

Phang, use bittorrent. There's no shortage of sites with it. Luckily I just got the season 3 DVD set so I've just free'd the space required for this season heh.
Mine seems to be going quite slow too, I guess the trackers might be a bit overloaded at the moment - the one I'm on lists over 10,000 total connections (seeds + peers) which is a hell of a lot.