View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2009, 09:24   #6
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Meeting people from PA

TGV have had a few meets in Norway. Clogg came over from Holland for one, and it was him, me, and Cedlind.

Best part of it was watching a gay dude getting thrown out at a disco, and Clogg starting to laugh his head off because he saw the norwegian bank called Fokus, and said: "you got a bank called fock us!" Clogg later threw up all over our living room, but it was okay, we didnt mind.

Another meet was with me, Car, Auto| zub0 and fiskum. Auto and Car stayed in a hotel not far from where I live, while zub0 stayed a bit further out. zub0 likes a drink or 25, and got extremly drunk, but we didnt mind, it was funny as hell, and Car and Auto was like an old couple bitching and checking PA via their laptop/phones.

Third meet was for my birthday with me, notsure, zub0 and Warlord2k. zub0 again got very drunk, and at my birthday party this merry band of people met my local friends.. And they did not mix. notsure proposed to me that night, and we're still debating if I was drunk or not when I said yes.

Oh, and this summer Appocomaster came over, Appocomaster being the geek that he is he does not drink, he does not like anything called vegetables on his hamburger and loves geek chat. Him and notsure kept talking about computerstuff, but I just phased out not knowing shit about computers or coding or similiar. But it was fun meeting Appocomaster in the shoebox of an appartment me and the missus have.

So all in all, quite a few fun meets!