View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 17:55   #31
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cannabis Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'd say your statistically incorrect, though I would imagine the drugs taken would differ between state and public schools, though I have no evidence to back up that claim.
I was going to make the same point as Kila but he got there first.

The few Etonians I know wouldn't think twice about taking a few disco biscuits.

I'm not disagreeing with you - but public schoolboys are just as bad at LEAST for substance abuse. Just look at Prince Harry! (lolz)