View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 17:26   #28
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Cannabis Cameron

that I have to make this post degrades all of us.

Firstly, I would like to point out that the language and tone of the piece (i.e. the initial post) was of a rather sarcastic nature. I was hoping to illuminate this point with the two specifics I indicated in the form of bullet-points.

Now, I understand it can sometimes be difficult to convey such an expression over the internet through text alone. I was also expecting (somewhat arrogantly, I must admit) that my feelings regarding the media on which I have made numerous threads and posts, lambasting every pathetic bias riddled column inch might be known to some of the more regular users.

Clearly, I was wrong about this yet I thought that there might be enough evidence within this thread that would allow you to get an inkling that I am not actually a disenchanted member of the Conservative Party who would want our Glorious Leader hanged for smoking a joint half a life time ago.

Firstly, there was this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
I forget, are you a Marxist or a Trotskyist?
then this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
Now I can't be sure, but I think that maybe, just maybe, he was being sarcastic
We can leave Demon Daves astute obersvation (astute compared to some of the other contribution in this thread) as it is for there is no need for explaination, just a statement to indicate that he correct.

It is possible that you may have considered the former quote to be some kind of in-joke between tory chums. If so, you were spectaularly wrong. My reply in turn was a quasi-serious explaination regarding my dislike for centralised power groups, regardless of whom they claim to represent.

At no point (except in jest) did I claim to give an opinion on his actions nor a serious comment on what should happen to him as a result. At no point did I claim this thread to be be an attempt at 'crime-fighting', though Spiderman really is my favourite superhero.

In conclusion, this thread was merely an attempt to make fun of a non-story by a hypocritical media who prefer gossip over news whilst taking a cheap shot at a man for whom I have quite high levels of contempt. the way drugs are viewed in this country is a disgrace and so is the view that politicians should be born superhuman and never err.

I've tried to be thorough in my explaination, but if you find you need a simpler breakdown of what I have written, feel free to ask.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote