View Single Post
Unread 11 Feb 2007, 10:57   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Cannabis Cameron

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
I'd say your statistically incorrect, though I would imagine the drugs taken would differ between state and public schools, though I have no evidence to back up that claim.
Speaking from personal experience; I went to a state school in central London full of "blacks" for 5 years. The school has a pretty bad reputation as the idiots try to give it just that.
There, maybe 30% of the pupils in my year had tried Cannabis, about 10% take it regularly.
I'd say less than 10% had ever tried Class As and I'm guessing that there were only 1 or 2 people who take them.

I now go to a sixth form at a public school full of rich Jewish kids.
Around 80%, if not more, of the pupils have taken Cannabis. Of those, 50-60% do it regularly
Around 40% have tried class As and over 20% take them regularly or semi-regularly.

Don't even get me started on Class A drugs, especially since "Blacks" are scared shitless of them and will rarely go near them, whereas people from public schools read up on the drugs before deciding that they'd like to try it etc.