Thread: World War I
View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2006, 21:18   #2
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: World War I

without getting into another GDesque discussion on what you mean, ill get into another GDesque discussion on what you mean.

What do you mean by 'useful', as with any other war certain innovations and discoveries were made that went on to be industrially useful. Whether that was worth the slaughter of millions is another matter. In a politcal world view context i doubt anyone sees any merit in the war in itself, ie its aims and objectives were lunacy, but i suppose you could argue it had major knock on implications in terms of social revolution (russia for example or the role of women in society in britain).