Thread: The Queen
View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 20:58   #16
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I thought that was a reasonable summary.
1 is self-evident (at least in the sense you mean it).
2 could be seen as a good thing (and besides applies to any change).
3 & 6 are the same point really. "It's cheap!" is not much of a political argument one way or the other as far as I can see (unless the cost is going to significantly affect the nations budgets, which seems unclear).
4 is a non-argument. Who cares if it satisfies this group of people who hate the House of Windsor?
5 is a possible argument but I hardly think applies very often in foriegn policy affairs. Is/was the attitude of the EU / China / the Soviets / the Arab nations really going to be swayed (in our favour) by the presence of a monarchy? Speaking domestically, given that a sizable proportion of the population don't actively want a monarchy it already is devisive.
They are all of them arguments.

You may try to counter them if you choose, but I fail to see the value in your waffling commentry (particularly given how long it took me to type the bloody thing and convert complex ideas into issues people can understand).