View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 10:07   #8
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: eXilition are ranked #7

Don't be shit Fish. :/

But sorry jt25man, I would assume that any such agreement would be made by a group of alliances who have proven to have more military capability... alliances with the firepower to send scores of fleets at a target every night (in the case of top alliances, well over 100, you'd hope). Trying to cut a deal with smaller unproven (to the 'big boys') alliances would simply be needlessly spreading information and spread the potential for leaks that could warn an alliance like eXilition of what to expect and when.

Oh, and Fishy, don't come up on the 3-5th either, I'm going down to London then. If you want to buy me a drink, make sure it's any weekend that isn't that one. <3
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote