View Single Post
Unread 26 Oct 2006, 02:07   #1
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
eXilition are ranked #7

Pre round, and upto this point in the round, certain people have been claiming that eXilition will win the round by surprise in a 1up-r12 fashion (notably Pig and Gate)

There was, iirc, an agreement made by some people whereby eXilition would be targetted by all alliances upon reaching the #7 rank.

Now - I'm not playing this round, I don't know that much about current affairs so this agreement may not be in place. I have been lead to believe that it is by reading a post where somebody proposed that eXi are "killed" upon reaching the #7 rank, and a recent post where someone reiterates that eXi will be targetted upon reaching the #7 rank.

So, is this agreement in place or was it just me misinterpreting/speculating too much?
_Kila_ is offline   Reply With Quote