View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2006, 18:50   #21
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football] England vs Ecuador

i got drunk enough it all kinda passed me by.

home now though... hmm...

Ecuador were shit - except for that A.Cole deflection they were no threat all game.

England weren't that bad - except we had no forwards. No suprise really when you play no forwards
Carrick did well, Hargreaves did ok, Beckham did ok. Lampard wasn't good... I was actually hoping Crouch would come on - that would have scared the shit out of the tiny ecaudorians.
meh. we're through. We'd better play better in the next round or portugal/holland are gonna mullar us

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote