View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2007, 00:38   #17
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Open Letter to the Planetarion Players

u got my full support.

i have said it on many occasions and i will say it once again: these rules are full of unclear definitions and grey areas and therefor the players are completely unprotected from the bias of the MHs. this has been the same for 9 rounds now (can't remember much before r13) and it is overdue that the playerbase does something against that.

i strongly encourage EVERYONE not to buy a credit for the next 2-3 rounds as it is the only way to show what we think of the current administration of the game. (well, we can express our opinions here on the forums, but all that achieves is some half assed replies from the PA-Crew)

and to any PA-Crew member who thinks that this would kill PA even faster: Screw you, nothing can kill PA faster than your damn incompetence and ignorance.