Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 20:32   #72
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
While that may explain why people vote for them it doesn't explain why their policy is what it is. The policy is racist.
You're assuming that the policy is based on racism, I'm assuming its based on actual economics & whats best for the country (or at least what the BNP policy-makers think is best for the country). Who is right? No one knows... but stop guessing that its racism?

The bit you posted from the BNP site mostly contradicts what I said I still don't think the BNP will want immigrant skilled workers to leave - I can't quote where I read this (I assume it was a pre-2007 BNP policy site) - so I'll concede defeat. Either way, as I said, there are some BNP policies I disagree with and that is one. And yes, it is racist too! Now for the question of "is racism ALWAYS a bad thing?" - I don't think so, is it with that BNP policy?
newt is offline   Reply With Quote