Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 20:02   #66
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt View Post
Out of interrest, and I guess you don't have to answer this (duh -_-) did you vote BNP light? And if so would you actually want the BNP to be in power (or have enough power to contribute to country policy), or just vote for them to try and force the other parties to come up with similar immigration policies - at which point you'll change your vote.

And if not, feel free to answer hypothetically
No, i didnt vote.

I'm of the notion that whichever way i vote in the euro or general elections, my views will go unheard and what i want will stay undone. Politicians are corrupt, selfish and lazy.. they dont act for whats best for the country they serve, they act for whats best for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe View Post
yep, that's equally stupid.
Yes, its stupid to vote for a party which wants the same things as you.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote