Thread: The BNP
View Single Post
Unread 8 Jun 2009, 19:38   #54
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of
Re: The BNP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
If it was based on, say, economic reasons or something it wouldn't be explicitly racist. However it's not. It's based on the point I quoted above.
Well... Lots of people in this country think immigration is having a ****ing shit effect on all areas of our society and economy. Whether this is right or not, its a view held by many.

The BNP policy acts on this view -> you have their immigration policy? And thus people vote so happily for them.

Quote:
The BNP doesn't just support preventing people becoming British citizens by the way, it also supports transferring British citizens of non-British ethnic origin back to their "original countries" or whatever way you want to phrase it. Not sure if you knew this, just thought I'd point it out!
I disagree partly with that policy (I should make clear, I'm not a BNP voter...), but you have it wrong (unless the policy has changed in recent times). The BNP will actively try to throw out non-british ethnics that are deemed to be useless in the economy. So spungers off the state, and the like. Yes, thats racist in so far as they won't kick out similar people that happen to be ethnic-british - but again, NO ONE in the country would want that - re: Light's post. But, its kinda a case of last in the door, first out? The number of spungers off the state needs to be decreased though, and any way you choose to do that = racist or discriminatory... its a lose-lose situation, thus no party will deal with it cos liberals will go crazy.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote