View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2006, 22:30   #229
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: are 1 up playing this rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Forgetting 'intel' about 1up galmates that don't defend outside of their galaxies and the like. The arbiters of those alliances show pretty good evidence and I'm sure they're all capable of finding out the odd bit of information from a member.. i'm not sure if it's even possible to waste your time any more than searching for evidence of tagless players being attributable to a tag.

Isn't this the same alliance that's competed damn hard for first place for six rounds in a row now. You really are wasting your time discussing 1up if you honestly think that after chucking out a lot of dead weight and taking on fresh blood they even could be all of a sudden going for a top ten place and nothing more. Give them some credit!
To me this is another evasive post on this thread without actually offering anything concrete. There seems to be no actual structure to it, infact it seems more of an attempt for people to believe this 'rumour' when it is quite possibly unfounded and you are asking to people to believe you because it's a 'waste of time' searching for people out of tag which is no reason at all.

To me if it was true, Omen would be hitting 1up like nobody's business because they want to win and if 1up were past them, it would be pointless not to do so as they'd have nothing to lose and the fact is if you want something in PA these days you've got to do yourself - I think Keizari recognises that. Omen's actions do not make sense. If they don't believe it (which by their actions, they clearly don't), I don't see why anyone else should. I'd suggest spending your time persuading Omen HC of the truth of it if I were you.

To me if this rumour is false and Omen are party to it, they're guilty of stagnating the round as to me the rumour serves nothing other than an agenda to divert fire and preserve the mind numbingly dull status quo so Omen can get their roids paid off.