View Single Post
Unread 19 May 2006, 09:13   #204
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: are 1 up playing this rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
Posting anything is counter productive. It wouldn't matter what any of the 1up command said as people wouldn't alter thier views and we'd just get the whole '1up progagana crew' rubbish again. Getting into any sort of debate is just pointless and a waste of time so we'll carry on doing what we're doing and not giving a monkey's what everyone thinks until they provide some proper evidence which, as I'm sure you're aware, is sadly lacking at this juncture.
Yes, I covered that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Of course, he might not be posting because he has no interest
I'd like to clarify that I was not issuing any sort of challenge by pointing out Sid's silence on the subject. I was simplying putting an actual example to the 'credibility' statement.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote