Thread: "Blocks"
View Single Post
Unread 14 Feb 2007, 20:32   #42
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Blocks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Well it's certainly too much brainpower involved for you to realize this mek, but it's rather easy to spot. Look at Sandmans history for the top 10 alliances, take a close look at who lost how much and who gained. Then add-in that vgn/destiny share quite a few galaxies (I stopped counting after the first dozen) and that Sjor (nowadays VGN) openly stated his preference of a settled block-war. The denial of an agreeement between Destiny and VGN just tops it all.

But then again, of course, it is all just speculation and shit

Anyway, who else has agreements on the table? It's not as easy to spot as the Dest/VGN one, and as I stated initially I want to blame more alliances :crymeariver:

If CT gals are fat, what are Dest/VGN gals then? Just judging by the average roid count on sandmans, that is. But at least heads up for admitting to sit on the fence Let's hope you won't fall from it nor get it stuffed up your ass by someone. I just wonder since when AD can do politics?

Hearty please enlighten me what did i state? specially also as i have done nothing in politics up to now

If i remember we have hardly taled this round nor been to often in same channels where i talked so please come with info

and also the gal setups as it was max 2 gals i helped setting up

Prod to not have been in many alliances

Last edited by Sjor; 14 Feb 2007 at 20:37.
Sjor is offline   Reply With Quote