Unread 17 May 2013, 02:41   #101
aif
old spy

aif has a spectacular aura aboutaif has a spectacular aura about
Re: Round 52 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaguuu View Post
* Beetle armour/damage from 13/14 to 11/12

Thoose armor number doesnt match the stats, and being a emp ship it doesnt have dmg nor does it match it guns if thats what u ment.

* CR emp resistance halved, apart from Zik CR:
* Investor cost 232/282/232->200/240/200

Theese 2 changes is making the investor way too good both vs cath and zik, t2 effs in the 200% range is waaay to high.

* Locust T2 Bs
* Drake damage 72 -> 83
* Investor buff

All theese changes work against Bs, I think its too much. Cath was weak against ter bs unless u had a ton of tulas, now its ridiculus hard(without etd teamup) for a wyvern with 282 dc DE at t2 to break through a high armoured ship like the locust

* Centaur damage 39-> 47
* Centaur armour 76-> 80

Might be abit much haven't run it vs pulsar in bcalc tho.
Anyway dont make it a co, then all anti fi would be co except for ranger. Which would make it useless since all xan fi would be building way more vsh than puls anyway since they struggle too much vs ranger nyway.
i think the changes vrs BS was needed BS was to strong, locust only have a 331 D/C T2 vrs BS 500/arm/cost.

be4 that changes locust was just a crap ship ;-)

i agree with you Plaguuu about the centaur it should stay FR and maybe even nerf it abit vrs the pulsars, but cent are still only to be used in self def or in galaxy., so iam not sure its needed.
aif is offline   Reply With Quote