View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2006, 14:45   #8
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: If you could go back in time...

Other than the obvious make money through the lottery and gambling, I would make a few other decisions in a different way.

For example

I would try everything possible to stay with my ex girlfriend of 2 years (17-19) as this was a girl I now look back on and see that I could marry.

I might not make mistkaes ive made in the past, such as the one time I accidentally gambled away £300 in the space of an hour.

I would probably shag/have relationships with birds who were ugly when they were in year 10/11 and then come six form were phwoaar. Id also do the same with girls at uni, who are fit but dont know it, infiltrate that and exploit it.

Generally my life hasnt been too bad to be honest, so I would only really do the money thing and be loaded for life.