View Single Post
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 22:02   #59
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Have you ever been arrested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Thats reminds me of an old walking home from the pub song...
(to the tune of she'll be coming round the mountain)

If ya old, daft and bald... join the polis

Once when I was 14 me and group of mates got huckled of the polis took our drink off us and then gave us the choice of Mill street (station) or up the braes (for a kicking)

Needless to say the polis couldn't do as good a job as my dad could have if he found out so up the braes it was.
Could someone tell me what language this is?