View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2009, 09:59   #14
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hey Look This Was Me! Round 31

You are: Posthumous Professor (13:2:6) Xan (Clear)
Size: 2,510 51
Value: 4,861,862 73
Score: 6,194,522 83
XP: 22,211 252

Ships (3,114,002 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]
Banshee 1,450,000 Phantom 1,000,000
Revenant 400,000 Ghost 10,000
Bomber 110,000 Spirit 130,002
Illusion 10,000 Mirage 4,000

Total Attacks: 84
Total Defences: 78
Total Launches: 162

Wanted to go cat this round but thought that given the ill will towards cats most of the time in asc that I would be kicked out, compromised and londo went cat while I was xan - he got the better side of the deal

was a buddy pack of me, londo, light, adjuhh and lukeylove who replaced hiall at the last min. Galaxy did very well, particularly to start with, had no more than half hearted attacks on us, no major gal raids just a few planets hit, so everyone did very well with gal purring along at 3rd. This was due to us randomly getting members of all the big alliances, unfortunatly this was not so good when asc was at war, moonless went on holiday leaving Londo and I alone with no ingal support during the hight of the war (had managed to get enough def when it was just the bgs) so we got rather roided as with alot of the rest of asc. I also lost 400k value in 2 defences that were xan on xan so loosing my high rank.
After the nap the whole gal seemed to go inactive except the asc's. Adjuhh was part of the evo crash on cardi, light then crashed 2mil value (goodbye T10 ) just before we got our first major incs of the round. essentially no one who was being hit was active enough at this point to be on for the xVx and asc incs we got at the same time (including logical who had been looking like he would get T20+). so we had 120 hostile fleets to about 10 friendly(mostly the ascs defending against xVx waves ) on a total of 10 planets. Lost 40% of our roids, round over. Gaining xp managed to get us back up to 8th by round end.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote