View Single Post
Unread 12 Jun 2009, 23:31   #5
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hey Look This Was Me! Round 31

You are:
9 2 5 USING SHIFT INSTEAD of CAPSLOCK IS SO COOL

Ships (938,000 total) (Ship Analysis) [Hide]

Banshee490,000 Phantom10,000Revenant100,000 Wraith250,000Spectre30,000 Shadow40,000Illusion3,000 Mirage5,000Haunt7,000 Apparition3,000
I played in a BP with atomic, hosie, deathrow and bavaria. Everyone including me seemed to have failed at some point. The best that happened was Dark Angel (who later emo'd out) and Linkie exiling in.

First played Xan Fi/Co .. then it turned out that was actually shit and after a bit of idling I saved up some stuff and bought a decent CR fleet and then the pro capping started again. Because I could rely on atomic and dark angel usually having their anti fi home i didnt bother building it and roided away with the cruisers.
The stats where absolutely terrible and no fun and this whole round was pretty shit.