Thread: Mehh
View Single Post
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 15:02   #29
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mehh

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
That you did, and I regretfully declined due to us wanting to stick by some friends for a change. Shows the true integrity of the alliances playing PA today. Can't even trust your friends in the game! Nobel or not, hate us or not; we atleast stick by our words. The only other alliance that stays true, and has for the past 3 rounds is Asc. So we were to drop the ASC nap to help CT which was unsure if they wanted to nap us anyways for the past how many rounds? And target asc on CT/NFI's behalf? No, I won't screw them over as friends either.

Lets enjoy this drama kenny just created.
I wish you wouldn't lie. You were approaching alliances last night looking for support to turn on NFI, which is what has caused this.

And you (not nd, but specifically you) were never considered my (not NFI) friend. You're an evasive provocative twat to talk to, and you made the first moves on this one.