View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 21:40   #38
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
But I am currently revising for my tax exam.
As a UK resident he is liable to pay taxes on 'worldwide taxable income'.
He may also have to pay Japanese tax but if this is the case there will be 'Double Taxation Relief'.

So to answer the question, tax will have to be paid, but I'm not sure which government to. (I was in hospital on the day this was taught )
he'll be a japanese resident.

If I were being billed £90 an hour for your services I would take issue. I am to become the scourage of capitalism.