View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:22   #20
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Well, I more meant stories to tell when he got back home of how he was deported after two and a half week for getting his nob out on the Tokyo Subway while singing "There's only one Aston Villa..." to anyone who would listen.
Ive been deported from a country before, Monaco. Was my proudest moment, driven to the great country of France and told the train station was 12km up that road.