View Single Post
Unread 27 Apr 2006, 17:10   #10
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: I think I might have a job ;o

I just thought I'd insert this joke.
This is incase you encounter it - at least you'll know what the girl meant without having to play golf to have it explained to you.

The Other Hole

An American businessman is in Japan. The Japanese businessmen take him out, get him drunk, and send him upstairs with a hooker.
As he's ****ing her, she starts screaming, "Nashagai ana! Nashagai ana!" He's going, "Yeah, baby, take it all..." He keeps pumping, and she keeps screaming, "Nashagai ana! Nashagai ana!"
The next day he's playing golf with one of the Japanese guys, and he slices the ball, and it goes way off to the right. The Japanese businessman says, "Nashagai ana."
The American says, "What does that mean?" He says, "Wrong hole."

To be honest, I'm not good at adventure stuff so if it were up to me I wouldn't go, but it could be quite interesting.
negotiate on the salary?
tbh, I'd get more information on it before accepting - where you're going to be, hours, accomodation, language/culture issues - are you going to be working with Japanese people or are there going to be a group of brits teaching English?
and so on.
I'm sure you already have some of it